Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 New Year's Resolution

I had said in my last Friendster blog once that I will not bring up any sad topics in my writings so I shall skip all that.

Thanks to her for all the encouragement given to me so far, and it is also the strong desire to SMS her good news that somehow kept me forward. Thus I am MCSA now, something which I had previously procrastinated for 5 years.

Well for the year ahead, I just hope that the new year will bring new hope, new opportunities, new outlook.

Things to achieve in the coming year:
- MCSE
- MCITP 2008
- Degree
- Get a new job
- To weigh lesser than 90kg
(Fall short of target 96.4kg but will continue to work hard)
- Trip to Taiwan
- Trip to Hokkaido during Xmas
- To be truly happy on his birthday in 2011
(Exam haha having papers on my birthdays seems to be quite a norm)
- Learning to love myself