Food: 8
The food is quite commendable right from the first sip of the free Berry flavoured Green Tea that I had.
The hot starter was Bacon & Mushroom Gratin with Toasted Bread, the melted cheese was a bit solidified as I was away from the table for awhile but it still tasted excellent.
The second cold starter was Top Shell Salad with Cold Japanese Noodle. I like the slight spiciness which brings out the flavour of the Top Shell and the Noodle.

The next starter is only available during dinner, Grilled King Oyster Mushroom, though the taste is not bad but the common consensus are that it will be better if it is changed to Portobello Mushroom instead.
Instead of having the old school Cream of Mushroom, I decided to try the Cream of Pumpkin after watching Bryan Wong cooking it in 3 Dishes 1 Soup. The taste still lingers in my mind when I am writing this.

For the uninitiated, grilled steaks are best taken Medium Rare. The same is not true for oven roasted steak in this case. The best oven roasted steak should be taken at Medium or one grade higher than what you normally order for the grilled ones. The chef also had the ingenuity to reuse the ingredients used earlier to make the mashed pumpkin (the yellow stuff on the top left) and the mushroom sauce.

The Lavender Tea (right) that I had ordered was served hot instead of cold and I can fully understand why. The hot Lavender scented vapour coming out from the cup is truly relaxing.

The Tiramisu somehow reminded me of Milo Dinosaur, lolz. One key ingredient of any good Tiramisu is missing; Rum.

Ambience: 6
I believe that this picture had been photoshopped, but the actual place looks decent enough.
Value: 7
A standard price of $35 dollars for a 7 course dinner. Portioning may not be very satisfying for a big eater. I was 70% full after the meal, maybe the management can consider having another pricing for bigger eaters?
Accessibility: 7
Just a little further than The Cathay.
Service: 9
I am trying very hard to not associate guys who wear pink as rabbits but the server who served us does look a bit like he had a role in Brokeback Mountain. On the complementary note, he actually told me to hurry back to our table after excusing myself to the Gents because the starter will be better taken hot. The manager even kindly quoted us the price after GST during billing so that we will not need to brandish our smart phones for the calculator app. Could had been a perfect 10 if not for me having to ask for our desserts to be served and our tea cups refilled.
Total Yummy Score: 37/50
Editor Notes: Highly recommended. The commercial said, "不用为吃什么而烦恼", but looking through the very simplified menu I am still troubled as I am spoilt for choice, enjoy.