Day 16: A Song That You Used To Love But Now Hate
A very cute song that will pass through my lips every now and then when this commercial was first launched, but things are slightly different now. Hate is a very strong word to be used here; I am just more of like not having much preference for this song now.
Let me explain myself below:
First the lyrics, 衣服本来, 刚刚好. 怎么现在, 扣不上. Reminds me deeply about the scene that will replay like a broken record whenever I go shopping. Lots of nice clothing will just escape my grasp not necessarily because I could not afford it but it is due to me being unable to fit into them. Well at least now after much effort to try to change the situation I am almost halfway there. All I need to do now is just to preserve and carry on with what I am doing now.
Second is growing up. Just like what S.H.E. sang in this song below. Just in case your wondering who in S.H.E. I like better? It is Selina, her sweet look and voice will really melt my heart into a puddle. Hope she can recover well from her accident that left her with severe burns.
The adult world is sometimes too much for me to take, and if there is a chance, maybe returning to innocence will be a better option. I am missing those carefree days.