Day 22: A Song That You Listen To When You’re Sad
Emotions are something that is extremely hard to control and I am always at a loss when dealing with such matters. But all those feel that I had experienced will become the fuel source when I sing and thus that is why I can be considered as an average singer.
A friend of mine commented that I sing too technically prefect that he could not make out whether I had the true emotion that relate to any particular song that I am singing. Think that is too much of a compliment that I can handle at my level now. Thought about having some professional coaching as I had already reached the limit in my own practice. Too much things to do now and so little time, so maybe that will be my resolution for next year.
现在我只希望, 如果我能感动天感动地的话, 我也能感动她.