Saturday, July 9, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge (Day 24)

Day 24: A Song That You Want To Play At Your Funeral

Death has always been a taboo in many cultures, hardly anyone will discuss about or even mention it in conversations. I am beginning to wonder, when that day comes, will there be many of my love ones by my side or I will be dying as a lonely old man? I also recalled I had discussed about this with a friend; I mentioned that I will rather that my old partner to leave first as I will not bear to allow her to be heart-broken because of my departure from this world. Well to die or not to die is not much of a choice we can take normally and if I do go first I will be right there waiting for her to join me eventually in our final resting place. In our next life, hope that we will still be together to continue with our destiny.