Day 28: A Song That Makes You Feel Guilty
I totally do not know what to post for this, and I know that this is not exactly a song.
You may be wondering what is the matter with me posting a guy swallowing a hotdog. This is not any ordinary guy, he is Takeru Kobayashi, the unofficial world champion eater as he had eaten 69 hotdogs outside of the annual competition after he was disqualified from it this year. Seriously how can he eat so much, 22258kcal in one go, when daily normal intake is 2000kcal?? The next best thing is how on earth can he remain so THIN!! ENVY!!
When I was in secondary, I would compete with my classmates in such competitions to see who could eat the fastest and I will always win. My record for wolfing down a plate of rice is around 90secs. The reason behind this madness was because the shorter the time spend on eating we will have more time to play during the short 20mins recess time. Gluttony.
Guilty in 2 out of the 7 sins.