
Ever since Pri 3, my weight had been spiralling out of control till I am in Pre-Uni 1, where I managed to drop and control it at 79kg. Soon after that happened I got into an accident and fractured my right arm and that is why there is a 16cm scar there. I also went through another operation for a separate issue just 2 weeks before the 'A' levels exams.
The second time my weight was under control it was when I was in the army. Though at 83kg, I am easily the biggest cadet to POP from OCS, I was at the peak of my physical fitness. Army unit life and later my stay in Australia caused my weight to balloon to 110kg. My old back injury sustained in army was aggravated upon my return from Australia and subsequently that required another operation. I was physically inactive all these while after the operation and as of March 2010 my weight stand at a whopping 117kg.
As I am nearing my desired weight of 83kg now, will something happen bad happen to me again?