Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 New Year's Resolution

My new job had been taking up most of my ME time leaving me with little room for other matters for this entire year. Those who are regularly reading this page should notice that this blog had not been updated since the unfinished love story that I am supposed to be writing and hopefully I will get it done by Feb 14th 2013 in time for the next Valentine's Day.

List of resolutions made for 2012:
*Self Improvement*
- Pick up singing with professional guidance
- Lasik operation
- Pass my driving test
- To reach and maintain my target weight of 83kg

*Sports*
- Complete a round Singapore cycle trip
- Complete a full marathon
- Achieve a handicap index in golf
- Learn Taekwondo
- Pass IPPT

*Career*
- Get a new job

*Tour*
- Trip to Europe

What's up for the new year?
The only wish now is hoping for all the negativity, pain and disappointments to stay buried in 2012, I will start the new year afresh still the same old me.




With the above, I had lost count of how many screws, metal joints or parts that are inside of me now (Myth Alert: They won't make a metal detector at the Airport Security beep), and the best part is, it is still not done.