Friday, March 18, 2011

Decoding Dreams 2

Tired from studying, I went home just now and straight to bed after lunch instead of the usual afternoon tea sessions lately after completing 70-663. I had another dream with funny scenes, and while creating this post I remembered a documentary about how the brain's logic centre will shut down during sleep and thus unlocking the vast creativity of the brain to have free play in coming up with weird scenarios.

I was sleeping and I heard something interesting on TV. I woke up immediately and rushed to my living room but the show had already ended. I was then transported to the long corridor leading to my maternal grandma's house and there were a few other strangers there too. I looked up at the sky and noticed that there were parachuters. One of the parachuters made from balloon bursted midway in flight. Another gungho parachuter wearing a spiderman suit landed on the corridor just on front of me.

Sleeping: To dream that you are sleeping, denotes peace of mind.

TV: The programs you dream of watching are an objective view of the things that are in your mind.

Living Room: To dream that you are in the living room, represents the image that you portray to others and the way which you go about your life. It is representative of your basic beliefs about yourself and who you are. Alternatively, the living room is indicative of your freedom and space. The living room is a symbolic boundary between your personal self and your public self.

Corridor: If you are walking through a long corridor, then it represents your desperation in trying to escape a repetitive situation or some behaviour patterns. You need to free yourself of this repetition. Alternatively, it symbolises the choices and options that are available to you. You have a lot of things to consider.

Stranger: To see a stranger in your dream, signifies a part of yourself that is repressed and hidden. Alternatively, it symbolises the archetypal dream helper who is offering you insight and advice.

Sky: To look up at the clear blue sky in your dream, denotes hope, possibilities, creativity, peace and freedom of expression. As the saying goes "the sky's the limit." To dream that something is falling out of the sky, signifies your pessimistic attitude. You are losing perspective on a situation.

Balloon: To see balloons in your dream, indicate declining hopes and disappointments in your search for love. To see a balloon pop in your dream, symbolises an unrealised goal or dream. It may also represent the stresses in your life. The pressure may be starting to be too great for you to bear.

Spiderman/Superman: To see Superman in your dream, represents the heroic male figure in your life. It is also a symbol of power, strength, and masculinity.